Saturday, April 22, 2017

Going back to writing

My last entry was at least 5 years ago. So many things have changed since then. I haven't stopped writing but I used other  channels and most of what I've written were in other social media platforms. This morning, while resting from the household chores, I happened to scroll memories from my Facebook account and I saw some of the things I wrote years ago. It's a great thing that I could still retrieve my old password. Here's to restarting this blog. 

To catch up: 

1. I now work freelance but still in the same line of work. I now work on several HR-related projects at the same time. 

2. I have received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior almost 2 years ago. Since then, my life has been all about trying to please Him. 

3. We're still awaiting for our love bundle to arrive from God. If it is His will, it will happen in the right time. 

4. I have started training myself to be more domesticated and the grand goal is to be my husband's personal Proverbs 31 woman. 

From today onwards, I'll begin posting my thoughts again in this blog. 

-jodie-

No comments:

Post a Comment